Ways to Give
There are several ways to make a meaningful investment in the future of a Texas Tech student-athlete. The numerous options enable you to contribute to the Red Raider Scholarship Fund in a manner that is most convenient to you.
The easiest way to contribute is through a cash gift. The Red Raider Club accepts the following:
- Cash – delivered in person
- Money order
- Check – personal or cashier
- Credit or debit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Online donations
- Payroll deduction (Texas Tech employees)
- Scheduled Bank draft – These may be renewed annually until you modify or cancel your automatic payments. Please make sure to indicate on your paperwork that the donation should be applied to the Red Raider Scholarship Fund.
- Complete a pledge form
Non Cash Gifts
- Securities, Stocks, and Bonds
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
Please consult with your financial advisor or tax consultant for specific tax benefits regarding donation of real estate, personal property, securities, stocks and bonds.
Corporate matching gifts are a tremendous way for donors to maximize their generosity to its fullest potential. Matching gifts present a unique opportunity to increase your annual giving level and associated Red Raider Club benefits while augmenting your commitment to Texas Tech student-athletes.
In order to take advantage:
- Determine if your employer matches qualifying donations at http://www.matchinggift.com/ttu/.
- Print out your employer’s matching gift form (if posted on-line) using the above web page.
- If your employer’s matching gift form is not posted on-line, please contact your employer’s human resources department to obtain the required paperwork.
- Complete your employer’s matching gift form.
Car Coach Program
Promote your car dealership or business by providing a car for Texas Tech coaches and senior administration to ride in style while recruiting and/or serving Texas Tech Athletics. Our car coaches receive numerous Red Raider Club benefits, including complimentary season tickets for football, Red Raider basketball, and Lady Raider basketball.